Friendly Notice

My interest is in recording my observations and opinions during the performance of my counter narcotics employment. The viewpoints are my own. It is specifically intended that this blog shall contain no information that is privileged or confidential. If anyone discovers anything herein that they beleive is privileged or confidential please bring it to my attention. Nothing herein may be republished without permission and attribution.



Updated each Friday (more or less)

Friday, February 26, 2010

The "Jungle Hmong" tragedy

I worked with the Hmong when I was with Air America and related companies in Laos (1968 - 1974) The sad situation that has befallen them has nothing to do with the subject of this journal, although the Golden Triangle was to the world’s opium supply what Afghanistan is today. They were good soldiers, good fighters, and valuable allies, however, and their story needs to be told.

This section has been moved to a stand alone page which can be accessed on the upper left side of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment